Fairmont Residential has a firm commitment to providing high quality care and ensure this by recruiting the right management and senior team and by continuous investment in staff supervision, training and development.
Our Service Users are young energetic and active people who love outdoor pursuits and activities such as long distance walking, cycling, swimming and bowling. We recruit staff who are able to support these activities and will put our service users at the centre of what they do.
We always want to hear from people who share our values and goals for people with autism.
- Have good values, attitude and behaviour
- Are recruited with enhanced DBS checks and current employer references
- Are supported and supervised by experienced and qualified leaders and managers
- Undertake an extensive induction training and continuing development programme
- Are reliable, conscientious and trustworthy
Working at Fairmont
We believe our service users deserve the best staff. We recruit, train, and support people who are able to sign up to our mission and goals and put the service users first. As a member of staff you will always remember you are working in the service user’s home, ensuring they can lead active and fulfilling lives. If you can sign-up to this commitment then we welcome your application to work at Fairmont.