We currently have vacancies for Night Autism Practitioners. Working hours are 9pm- 8am. We are keen to hear from people who are looking for professional development and the opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of the people they work with. We have high staffing rations at night to ensure quality care and a supportive environment for those staff working nights.
- Full time position based on 33/44 Hours per week, i.e. 3/4 long days per week.
- Applicant must be 18+
- Duties to include assisting in the delivery of life skills, administering medication, keeping logs, carrying out domestic duties where required, and assisting residents with personal care.
- Previous experience preferred but not essential.
- Training to NVQ Level 3 and autism specific training will be provided.
- Successful applicants are required to provide an enhanced DBS disclosure. Disclosure expense will be met by employer.
- The employer has claimed an exception under the Equality Act 2010.