Fairmont Residential has a firm commitment to providing high quality care and ensure this by recruiting the right management and senior team and by continuous investment in staff supervision, training and development.
Our Service Users are young energetic and active people who love outdoor pursuits and activities such as long distance walking, cycling, swimming and bowling. We recruit staff who are able to support these activities and will put our service users at the centre of what they do.
We always want to hear from people who share our values and goals for people with autism.
- Have good values, attitude and behaviour
- Are recruited with enhanced DBS checks and current employer references
- Are supported and supervised by experienced and qualified leaders and managers
- Undertake an extensive induction training and continuing development programme
- Are reliable, conscientious and trustworthy
Working at Fairmont
We believe our service users deserve the best staff. We recruit, train, and support people who are able to sign up to our mission and goals and put the service users first. As a member of staff you will always remember you are working in the service user’s home, ensuring they can lead active and fulfilling lives. If you can sign-up to this commitment then we welcome your application to work at Fairmont.
Reasons to join our team:
- Exceptional standards of care. All our homes are CQC rated either Good or Outstanding in all areas.
- Ongoing training & development. We provide a wide range of developmental training to staff over and above mandatory requirements.
- High staff ratios. You will always have support of other staff on shift.
- Meals provided to staff on shift
- Excellent outcomes for our Service-User are very rewarding to the staff teams delivering care.
Currently available roles
About Us Founded in 2007, Fairmont Residential has quickly developed a reputation for providing the highest quality residential care homes, services and outcomes for young adults with autism spectrum disorder and a Severe Learning Disability. Our specialist approach enables people, whose complex behaviour can challenge others, to progress and achieve positive outcomes. Fairmont Residential is […]
We currently have vacancies for Night Autism Practitioners. Working hours are 9pm- 8am. We are keen to hear from people who are looking for professional development and the opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of the people they work with. We have high staffing rations at night to ensure quality care and […]