Fairmont is a specialised home for adults with autistic spectrum disorder, severe learning disabilities and behaviour that is challenging. We are currently looking to recruit a Senior Care Support Worker who will be based at our Chester Road South site in Kidderminster.
- Full time position based on 39 hours per week over 3 shifts.
- Senior Care Support worker duties include: leading shifts, acting as a keyworker, care plans, administering medication, keeping daily logs, report writing.
- NVQ 3 in care or equivalent qualification preferred or willing to undertake.
- Experience with ASD, severe learning difficulties and challenging behaviour, care plans and minimum of one year working in care with people with learning disability and challenging behaviour required.
- Successful applicants are required to provide an enhanced DBS disclosure. Disclosure expense will be met by employer.
- The employer has claimed an exception under the Equality Act 2010
Please click the button below to fill in our online application form. Alternatively, please send a copy of your CV to moc.l1521843489aitne1521843489diser1521843489-tnom1521843489riaf@1521843489ofni1521843489.