Fairmont is a specialised home for adults with autistic spectrum disorder, severe learning disabilities and behaviour that is challenging. We are currently looking to recruit a Night Care Support Worker who will be based at our Botts Farm site in Kinver.
- Full time position based on 33 or 44 Hours per week, i.e. 3 or 4 nights per 7 nights, between 9pm – 8am
- Applicant must be 18+
- Duties to include assisting in the delivery of life skills, administering medication, keep night logs, carrying out domestic duties including the laundry and repairing resident’s clothing, and assisting residents with personal care.
- Previous experience preferred but not essential.
- Training to NVQ Level 3 and autism specific training will be provided.
- Successful applicants are required to provide an enhanced DBS disclosure. Disclosure expense will be met by employer.
- The employer has claimed an exception under the Equality Act 2010