Fairmont is a specialised home for adults with autistic spectrum disorder, severe learning disabilities and behaviour that is challenging. We are currently looking to recruit a Care Support Worker who will be based at our Botts Farm site in Kinver.
- Full time position based on 39 Hours per week, i.e. 3 long days per week.
- Applicant must be 18+
- Duties to include assisting in the delivery of life skills, administering medication, keeping logs, carrying out domestic duties where required, and assisting residents with personal care.
- Previous experience preferred but not essential.
- Training to NVQ Level 3 and autism specific training will be provided.
- Successful applicants are required to provide an enhanced DBS disclosure. Disclosure expense will be met by employer.
- The employer has claimed an exception under the Equality Act 2010
Please click the button below to fill in our online application form. Alternatively, please send a copy of your CV to moc.l1521843405aitne1521843405diser1521843405-tnom1521843405riaf@1521843405ofni1521843405.