We are looking for an experienced Registered Manager to manage one of our services in Stourbridge.
About The Role & Its Responsibilities:
- Managing and organising a busy home, the day to day duties.
- Being fully aware and compliant of all CQC and Fairmont Residential guidelines and protocols.
- Ensuring we are meeting all keylines of enquiry.
- Working with the various other managers to ensure the smooth running of the business and focusing on the growth of the business.
- Developing and leading new services for the Fairmont Residential.
- Ensuring all shifts are covered and supporting with calls and on call when required.
- Developing the team to further progress and acting as a coach to really invest and develop the team.
- Carrying out safeguarding referrals/complaint investigations and ensuring full investigations take place and are communicated to all relevant parties.
- Working alongside recruitment to ensure all recruits are supported to allow them to have a satisfactory probationary period.
- Manage and carry out HR investigations, disciplinaries, coaching and developments plans.
- Participate in an on-call rota covering evenings and weekends.
- Level 5 qualification
- 5 years + care sector experience.
- Direct work with people with learning disabilities, ASD and challenging behaviour.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of staff management experience including performance management and development.
- Financial management
- Good knowledge of legislation and guidance governing care homes.
- Experience of completing assessments for prospective Service Users.
- Clean driving licence.
Salary dependent upon experience
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent