An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Operations Manager to join our West Midlands team. This could be ideal for an experienced and strong Area Manager or Registered Manager looking for the next stage of their career.
You will oversee the operational management of Fairmont Residential services in accordance with legislation, regulatory standards, and contractual requirements.
Main duties of the role:
- To provide line management and leadership to the Registered Managers.
- To ensure that the Registered Managers of all services are legally compliant and excelling at meeting the care standards required by CQC.
- Attend, as required, meetings with external agencies, including commissioners of services and local safeguarding.
- Maintain informative and professional relationships with all parents or guardians and advocates, and with other stakeholders.
- Continually develop knowledge, skills and understanding of the needs of people we support.
- Ensure that staffing levels are correct in all services, agency use is kept to a minimum and recruitment within services is efficient and effective in recruiting the right people.
- Ensure that all staff supervisions and appraisals are completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all staff undertake mandatory training.
- To identify potential problems, acting proactively to avoid placement breakdowns, deal with complaints and to mitigate all types of risk.
- To provide on-call support for the management team.
A formal care management qualification, previous registration with CQC, full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle are essential.
Salary: Up to £40,000.00 per annum, depending on experience.
Hours: Full Time, Permanent
You need to be eligible to work in the UK to be considered for this role. The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check. The successful candidate will also need to provide evidence they have been fully vaccinated against Covid-19 (unless exempt).