We currently have an exciting opportunity for a HR Manager (Part time) to join our team at Fairmont Residential working three days per week.
Fairmont Residential specialises in the delivery of high-quality, person-centred support to adults with Autism, complex needs and behaviours of concern in 6 homes in Stourbridge, Kinver, Brierley Hill, and Kidderminster. In our most recent inspection CQC rated us ‘OUTSTANDING.’
The primary function of the role is to oversee the activities of the HR Department in the West Midlands. Working closely with the MD and Senior Leadership, this hands-on HR role will allow you to support the operational direction of the business and contribute to strategic decisions.
As the care industry comes with its own challenges it would be ideal if you had experience in this or a similar industry, but it is not essential.
Key duties will include
- Oversee the HR function within the West Midlands
- Oversee the effective and timely management of ER cases.
- Assist and/or lead on complex investigations
- Identify in conjunction with the Senior Leadership team changes or improvements on existing HR policies and practices.
- Identify in conjunction with the Senior Leadership team projects and improvement initiatives across HR and the organisation.
- Ensure company policies and employment contracts are up to date.
- Create new policies as and when needed.
- Monitor the payroll function.
- Point of contact for Pension Scheme enquiries.
- Travel between the sites (all within 15 minutes of each other) to build relationships with the managers and employees
What We Offer You
- 24 hours per week over 3 days
- Salary up to £45,000 FTE per annum depending on experience.
- 28 days holiday including public holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Free DBS Check
- On site parking
Excellent interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills are required together with excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will be highly organised and be able to manage a broad portfolio of activities within agreed deadlines.